Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Diesel

We have a new addition to the Adams household. We got another dog to keep Raji company. His name is Diesel, he is a 6 month old male Miniature Pinscher. My cousin Steph is pregnant so she and Mike decided that they had to give him up...their loss is my gain (thanks Steph and Mike). When I heard that they were giving him up, I jumped at the chance to get him. After some smooth talking on my part, my dad caved and Diesel arrived at his new home on Sunday afternoon. Raji loves him and they get along great. Raji is about twice his size but Diesel doesn't care, they have been playing non-stop since he got here. Steph said Diesel had a problem humping his favorite toy but I think we have that taken care of...now he just tries to mount Raji (good thing Raji has been spayed). Diesel has been sleeping in a kennel at night and I think it bothers Raji more than him. Raji checks the kennel a few times at night to make sure that Diesel is still there and everything is alright. My mom usually lets Diesel out when she get home from aerobics in the morning so I wake up with the dogs playing on my bed and jumping on my face. Trust me, it's not as fun as it sounds.

No comments: