Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tommy and Thurman

For those of you that know me well know that I love animals, especially my dogs. Unfortunately, Tommy...a bad ass Miniature Pincher past away on January 2nd 2007 due to pancreas failure. Tommy was almost 6 years old, he was an awesome dog, very loyal, strong willed and protective. He didn't like strangers much, he would freak out and try to bite a hand off of anyone he didn't know that tried to touch me (some of you might know that from personal experience) but that's one of the many reasons that I loved him. It's funny how a pet can have such a positive affect on your life.

About five months after we lost Tommy, Thurman passed away from congestive heart failure on May 21st 2007. She was 15 years old and was an amazing dog. Very smart, loyal, loving and would sit on my lap all day long if I would have let her.

Tommy and Thurman usually got along great unless there was food involved, then Tommy was a little on the aggressive side.

Tommy and Thurman, you will be missed!

No comments: